Lady Gaga Opens Up About Her Regrets Of Joining The Illuminati - The Coverage
Entertainment

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Her Regrets Of Joining The Illuminati

Those of you whom believe that the Illuminati exist, you were right all along. Rumors about the existence of the Illuminati as a secret society that provides celebrities fame, richness and popularity is true, well of course according to Lady Gaga herself. We all knew that Lady Gaga is unique and different, and most of her videos are with Illuminati elements. She’s not the only one in the Illuminati society, there are other celebrities rumored to be in it too are singers like Jay-Z, Katy Perry, Drake and more.

The pop star, Lady Gaga however, decided to share a story about her membership with the Illuminati and claimed it was her biggest regret.

Lady Gaga has diagnosed with a medical condition called the painful fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) and has been suffering from this long time illness that she claim she got ever since she allowed “dark forces”to manifest themselves in her body. In short, she basically ”sold her soul” to the Illuminati in the early years of her career, as reported by World Truth.com.

Gaga will be in a documentary called Five Foot Two, an upcoming TV documentary produced by Netflix. The documentary features warts-and-all portrait of the troubled superstar. She spoke openly about it and the final cut of the documentary was said to be footages and montage of rehearsals, studio sessions, public appearances, private late night conversations, medical appointments and loads of tears.

MUST READ  Malaysian Teacher Shares Why Non-Malays Prefer Vernacular Schools Over National Schools - National School Discriminate Non-Malay Students In Schools Every Day

Many of the scenes were not featured on the documentary as said by the production staffs as it was “orders from above. Ooooh, creepy!

The production staffs also mentioned that while they were discussing about the scenes that were cut out, Lady Gaga mentioned about exorcism being done by a priest that she met. She had met with the Catholic priest to discuss about her getting rid of the “dark spirituality” that she had invited in during some “satanic rituals”.

In 2006, after Gaga performed at a burlesque club in New York’s Lower East Side, that was the day it all changed in her life. She was inducted to join the Illuminati for the first time.

She described the feeling as “very real and visceral, not metaphorical at all.”

She continued ,

“I had just been on stage, it was a good show, I was high on the love and applause from the crowd.

“I was outside lighting a cigarette, thinking about scoring some more cocaine.”

“I was aching for more. More of everything. I just wanted to feel good. Feel anything.”

“Then this man, a strangely ageless man in a suit, spoke to me.”

“He was leaning against the wall, smoking and he said to me”

“I think you’ve got what it takes. Do you want it?”

“I asked what “it” was? I thought he was coming on to me.”

MUST READ  An all Asian winners for Miss Beauty Universe 2020

“But he smiled and said Everything. Success. Fame. Riches. Power. Do you want it all?”

“I looked at him curiously, I couldn’t work him out.”

“Then he just stood there and sang one of the songs from my routine earlier.”

“It was otherworldly. I stared at him like he was a dark jewel dredged up from the deepest ocean.”

“I got down on my knees and asked him who I should praise?”

“I looked him right in the eye and told him I wanted it all. I told him I’d do anything.”

Wow, that’s intense!

Gaga calls the man her “illuminated prince.” Before she became famous, she had a little commercial success, public recognition but she was also a struggling performer whom had only a chance to perform in dive bars, burlesque clubs, and other late night places. She was able to achieve it all, make music, perform but of course, in exchange for her “soul”.

Right after she agreed to do anything, the two of them “concluded a deal” outside the Mercury Lounge in New York City. She instantly realized that “success was a cinch”.

In exchange for her soul, Gaga managed to create great music, from which she started becoming famous, and working with well-respected collaborators, producers and businesses was lining up at her doorstep waiting to work with her.

One year after, Gaga became one of the most biggest selling artists in the world. She said, “His promises came true very quickly. At the start I thought we made a good team. But it wasn’t long before I began to suffer.”

She had to fight with conflicting forces battling for supremacy inside herself for years. She was constantly battling with herself in the documentary.

She had two personalities, one was driven to perform and the other was battling with “dark forces”. She fought really hard to breakfree from the Illuminati-controlled record industry and to break her contract with her “dark prince”. Throughout years, she suffered from physical illness, fibromyalgia, a chronic pain condition.

Nothing comes free in this world. They may give you special powers, beauty, talent and wealth but it does not last. Gaga said,

“This is the reason why so many people who dabble in the dark arts are so unhappy. They flicker bright like a morning star and then wind up committing suicide or destroying themselves with substance abuse.

Gaga even shared a picture she posted on her Instagram page saying this,

Poor Gaga, we hope she finds her way back to the right path and we hope her fans continue to support her. Thankfully, for someone facing such troubles, she’s strong enough to get through it.

Source: worldtruth.tv

29 Comments

29 Comments

1. charles adamson

October 1, 2017 at 21:06

CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Bernard Jones and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]

2. antonio

October 2, 2017 at 04:21

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you canbeu
    rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control
    people in high places in the world.are you a Politicians,
    Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we
    be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT
    Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to
    become in life without any stress you will famous. any new member of
    Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have
    be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no
    blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact us now i live in
    Europe am here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the
    country you are contact us now . [email protected] or call+393510025283.

3. Paul Smith

May 11, 2018 at 18:02

HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI AND BECAME RICH

Paul Smith is my name, I am here to tell the world that the Illuminati is real and true. This was how I became a member of the brotherhood of illuminati. I lost my dad when I was 18 years old and my mum at 19 so life was terrible for me and I don’t know what to do anymore so a friend said he will introduce me to some sort of association that can make me extremely rich and wealthy also with protection so I begin to wonder how can that be done he introduced me to a member of the illuminati and I told them I wish to join. So I was initiated and I became a member of the brotherhood of illuminati when I was 22 years old and now I am 48 years old on my induction ceremony day I was given $2,000,000.00 and after that I been paid $80,000.00 per month I have so enjoyed the brotherhood I am rich today just because of the brotherhood and I have been made an agent to tell the world to come and join us, so to enjoy the benefit of living. So if you want protection, fame, wealth ,what have you just name it; the brotherhood of illuminati can make you achieve your dreams join us today our official number is +1(617)663-8926 you can call or text, also you can email us on [email protected] you are all welcomed. Become a member now and enjoy life.

4. David Joe

May 25, 2018 at 19:07

HOW I BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:
    I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide member of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother James Watt the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother James Watt and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(508)834-6121 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. But i was told that those living outside USA may have to do certain things for the purchase of their initiation materials. But those living within the square of USA don’t pay a dine. I followed all instructions and after my initiation, I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother James Watt on the Devil Church, ([email protected]) or those in the USA can call or text directly the Temple messenger on +1(508)834-6121. Those in other countries outside the USA can contact the international agent on call Or WhatsApp +2348146942481. And generally anyone who wishes to become a real member can send email to ([email protected]) Become a member today and enjoy the benefit of life.

5. andrew ronald

May 27, 2018 at 01:49

CONTACT Mr Justin Scott call (+2347031524375 or WhatsApp him through this number +2347031524375 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone my name is Andrew Ronald i am from Liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Justin Scott of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Justin Scott and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Justin Scott call ( +2347031524375 or WhatsApp him +2347031524375 or email:[email protected]

6. evis makon

May 28, 2018 at 16:41

Hello. viewer am here to share my
    testimony an how I finally join the
    Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all
    my possible best to become a member of
    the hood but I was scam several times ,
    before I finally come across a testimony on
    net so I contacted the agent Dr Larry.
    Am so happy to say to the world that am one
    of the richest by having the sum of $ 360
    millions dollars in my personal account as a
    new member in Africa and am also known
    all over the world with the business given
    to me by the Illuminati and also have
    power to do that awhich I want . .. … I know
    so many people may be on my lane also
    looking for help .Here is our
    email: [email protected] You
    can get in touch with us. OR contact Dr. Larry
    +2348163807836.

7. dan jerry

June 20, 2018 at 12:27

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: [email protected]

8. dan jerry

contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:[email protected] or you need my assistance
    email:[email protected]

9. KEN

July 1, 2018 at 22:17

My name is Mrs. Mary Johnson I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I
    want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in
    regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and
    six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from
    the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in
    Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been
    hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was
    browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. walter an
    Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by
    been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted
    him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped
    me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me
    all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr.
    BEN I was able to go to the ts via
    [email protected] and there I was initiated fully as a
    complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I
    receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the
    agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but
    latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am.
    Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a
    luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the
    Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to whatsapp and contact he via this
    number +2349031111198 or email u

email:[email protected] or you need my assistance
    email:[email protected]

11. clara akabuaze

August 2, 2018 at 06:29

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL AGENT ALBERT WEALTH ON OR WHATSAPP
    HIM ON +2348106524057 OR EMAIL HIM ON [email protected] HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU.

12. Patrick Evans

August 4, 2018 at 23:37

Don’t failed to see the light.For your online initiation.
    No matter where you are. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
    If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email:([email protected])
    call or whats-app agent through this contact…
    +2348036148428

No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.
    Contact us on Viber App: +1(909)328-3827
    Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
    fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
    confirm first before making an inquiries…

13. agent alex

August 8, 2018 at 05:01

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI

or you can ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

Whatsapp; +1(506)710-0125

,It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New world order.
    Many world leaders, Presidents, prime ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5000 companies are members of Illuminati.

Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY ,we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to join illuminati, Just register with us today

ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

WhtasApp; +1(506)710-0125

OR
    E-mail: join666fraternity(at)gmail(dot)com

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERSWHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD$120,000

A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice one Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package a V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the world a total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World..//

14. agent alex

August 8, 2018 at 05:02

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI

or you can ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

Whatsapp; +1(506)710-0125

ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

WhtasApp; +1(506)710-0125

OR
    E-mail: join666fraternity(at)gmail(dot)com

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERSWHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD$120,000

15. David Joe

August 21, 2018 at 16:03

HOW I BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:

16. Hansen black

August 29, 2018 at 06:42

HOW I BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:
    I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide members of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother Kenny west the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood, brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother Kenny west and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(508)966-8028 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother Kenny west on the Devil Church.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    PHONE: +1(508)966-8028.

17. Martin maxwell

September 5, 2018 at 17:55

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
    that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
    power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
    .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
    musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
    in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this world
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS of ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    account every month as a member
    9.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati CONTACT MR ROLAND or WhatsApp him +2348142587627
    or email:[email protected]

18. powell scott

September 13, 2018 at 08:20

Hello!!! Do you want to me a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and earn a chance of receiving $30,000 every month and be popular among others and have riches,wealth and fame beyond measures?this is the only open opportunity of being a member of the great brotherhood illuminati,i was sent by freemason high chief to bring 42members into the brotherhood,i have gotten 30,so we are looking for 12 lucky members,try and be among the 12people to be rich,wealthy and famous.
    Email us at:[email protected],call or text us at;+17147076090,also whatsapp us at;+2340832496611 so that we can begin the joining process.

19. john pascal

September 16, 2018 at 03:50

FOR RICH, WEALTH, FAME, LOVE, POWER,and LUCK.

Welcome to the great temple of Illuminati worldwide
    I want to use this opportunity to tell the world about Mr Adams who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood

To join Illuminati is easy…Join the Illuminate cult online today where ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,USD[dollars]…/…What ever currency you want, with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.We Make Your Business Grow Faster And Empower You…Are You A Musician,Footballer,Student,Pastor Politician,Doctor,Nurse, Actor/Actress Or Self-employed Business-Man/Woman Engineer Whatever You Are Doing For A Living Dose-Not Matters..

joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end your inseams lengthen we support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks “We are always watching out for you.” You can join from wherever you are,any part of the world[country] you are..,from the UNITED STATE down to the most remotes part of the earth we bring you all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR illiterate Rich nor Poor anybody is advice to join If you are interested contact us now for all you seeks in life will comes to Reality. Email us now:[[email protected]]… /…or call +2348051980739 / whats-app
    say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member… if they,can make me rich make me become something in life why don’t you join
    also for you to also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that never runs dry contact him now for help to join :::: NOTE; That in this Great Brotherhood Of Illuminati No Bloodshed And No Humans Sacrifices is involved [We Don’t Kill For Anything] OK… Do not miss this opportunity THANKS….Our source of wealth and power is revealed to registered member only Power to win anything win-able…/…case,Lottery,To get your ex back,To healed,Whatever it is we can help

20. agent smith

September 17, 2018 at 19:18

Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous
    life. Do you want to get rich immediately and be out of suffering? Do you
    want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you
    want to be in power and control? if yes, here is a good tip just join the
    “ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is
    simple all you have to do is to contact us to ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM
    POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Phone number Text / Whatsapp: +1(706)804-2665

Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
    BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
    TEAM REGARDS
    PLAN ILLUMINATION ///..

21. JACKSON WILLIAMS

October 25, 2018 at 14:57

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politic ans,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the Illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the Illuminati temple than contact us so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life. message us on Whats app us on +56 9 4039 5279

22. Maccagnan cosetta

October 31, 2018 at 05:55

Citizen membership in the Illuminati is open to all people, in all places. Registration unlocks free access to the Illuminati’s members-only libraries, Prerequisites, Examinations, and materials not available to the public. As individuals proceed through the Illuminati’s ranks of citizen membership, they will discover more about their world, its future, and identify their unique roles in the next age of humanity. Most of the Illuminati’s Archives cannot be made public. By progressing through the Illuminati’s Levels, members gain privileges to create a profile, receive access to sensitive materials, and gain larger responsibilities in the organization contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info([email protected]) whats-app no: +233245402167 (HOTLINE)

23. illuminati Head

December 22, 2018 at 03:08

Embrace the light. Money, powers, fame, Am from the united states,you know you have past through pain. suffering. and people see you as Noting this is your chance.i have been Order to bring as much member to get initiated. NOTE: NO blood shared all you need to do is to reach us and you get all the information needed Asap

Do not hesitate to contact us.
    Phone number call: +2349068579934 or
    Whats app: +2349068579934
    Email : [email protected]

Anticipate your Hit back Chose your faith today I really would want the best life from you and to boost up your family name do that they won’t ever forget you and it will be my pleasure to see you as a Godson and my most happiest moment will see you fulfilling your dream 💯💪🙏.666

Best Regards

TEAM REGARDS,

24. rolandscott

December 31, 2018 at 10:17

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI GIVERS OF WEALTH AND POWER.Easiest Step to become a full member of the great brotherhood of Illuminati.Are you a business man/woman or an artist,Politician,teacher,pastor,student etc and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Alhaji Dan .Via: [email protected] ,call on +2349073364485 .Join us today and realize your dreams and aspirations…..

25. isco william

January 24, 2019 at 21:46

Join illuminati here and have all your dreams comes true
    THIS ARE YOUR BENEFIT OF BECOMING AND ILLUMINATI MEMBER
    1/Earn $1,000000000usd Monthly
    2/ you will be given $400,000000usd to start as a new member
    3/ A brown new car
    4/ Two dupless house in any country of your choice
    5/powers to overcome your enemies
    6/long life and prosperity given to you as long as you win souls Into the great illuminati brotherhood.
    Are you tiered of poverty, and you want to be rich and famous,
    Are you an upcoming actise, actors, comedian, business man, business woman,
    If you are interested kinddly contact this emaill [email protected] you can also call or add me up on whatsapp +2349066110887
    Join illuminati and get all your need

26. michael

February 2, 2019 at 16:02

HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI KINGDOM FOR FREE!!!
    The rich can never allow their employees become as rich as them, they always say the road to success is narrow and dangerous. That’s deception in the highest order.
    JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY FOR FREE and see what you become in next few months.Take that bold step and break free of your poor status. Your future they say is your hands. Success they say is for those who takes the bull by the horn not those who chickens out. BECOME THAT WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS DESIRE AND MORE. For more enlightenment and how to begin contact us via:
    [email protected], Remember joining is free!!! Let no man decieve you.

27. benmaven

March 10, 2019 at 13:07

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI CULT TEMPLE
    Hello everyone,i am one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order,I am a business man, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Big Electronic Appliance shop in one of the country, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my husband were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine,illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, these and many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact us now on email [email protected] or whatssp +2349073889037 JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

28. carlos

July 20, 2019 at 07:19

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were
    everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i
    never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every
    dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no
    stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want
    riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do
    that, join the illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become
    rich and also get the same of $ 10,000,000,00 [USD] monthly for membership
    blessing. email us now; ([email protected]) or text us
    +2348026903406 /whats-app call or text us on whats-app .we don’t patronize
    people to join. If you are interested you contact us.
    say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i
    finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today
    and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member… if they, can make me
    rich make me become something in life why don’t you join also for you to
    also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that
    never runs dry contact him for help to join :::: NOTE; that in the Great
    Brotherhood of Illuminati no Bloodshed and no Humans sacrifices is involved
    [we don’t kill for anything] OK… Do not miss this opportunity THANKS.

29. RONALD

July 20, 2019 at 07:19

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were
    everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i
    never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every
    dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no
    stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want
    riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do
    that, join the illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become
    rich and also get the same of $ 10,000,000,00 [USD] monthly for membership
    blessing. email us now; ([email protected]) or text us
    +2348026903406 /whats-app call or text us on whats-app .we don’t patronize
    people to join. If you are interested you contact us.
    say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i
    finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today
    and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member… if they, can make me
    rich make me become something in life why don’t you join also for you to
    also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that
    never runs dry contact him for help to join :::: NOTE; that in the Great
    Brotherhood of Illuminati no Bloodshed and no Humans sacrifices is involved
    [we don’t kill for anything] OK… Do not miss this opportunity THANKS.