Just recently, Facebook walls were flooded with a footage of a dog shedding tears as white foam dripped out of its mouth. Netizens from all over the world were heartbroken over the sight.
What angered everyone the most was finding out the culprit behind the evil doing!The owner of the poor dog was Achy Wijaya, who shared the tragic event and gave a note of alert to warn other fur parents.
The owner of the poor dog, Achy Wijaya, who shared the tragic event and gave a note of alert to warn other fur parents.
“Be careful, thefts are becoming more rampant these days.
“A few days ago, our house was almost broken into by a group of unknown people in the middle of the night. But they failed to enter the house because our pet dog was barking relentlessly.
“This morning, we discovered that our dog had been poisoned and was slowly dying away.”
“We tried to help it but to no avail. We fed it with a can of milk, half a litre of oil and some coconut water, but it didn’t make it.
“We wanted to take the dog to the vet but we live in Papua, where the veterinarian services only cater to livestock. Besides, it happened on a Sunday while the clinic was closed.”
After helplessly watching their beloved furkid pass away in front of them, they gave the innocent dog a proper burial.