It’s a nightmare for fur-parents to find something as horrible as this!
Just take a look at the worms that has infested the can!
According to Cynthia Chapman, who posted her disgusting discovery on June 9, she had found worms swimming in the wet dog food just before she wanted to serve it to her puppies.
Usually, she would give them 2 cups of dry food mixed with an evenly-divided wet food to put into their bowls. Needless to say, she was horrified and shocked the moment she noticed ‘things’ were moving in the can.
We have heard and read a lot of news alike, but for it to personally happen to you, it will definitely trigger a lot of warning signs. It’s surely hard to believe all of the similar postings because it’s more likely to be a defamation stunt, but what if this really happens to you?
Just to let our readers know, neither Cynthia or The Coverage are defaming 4 Health Dog Food, we are just reminding pet lovers to be careful when feeding their furbabies.