47-Year-Old Single Mother Ends Up With Two Traffic Summonses After She Tried To Seek Help From The Police Station! - The Coverage

47-Year-Old Single Mother Ends Up With Two Traffic Summonses After She Tried To Seek Help From The Police Station!

Don’t worry…I wasn’t trying to mislead you with the title. That’s exactly what happened to Ooi Geok Swan according to The Star.

Recently Ooi who was on her (driving alone) way home in the middle of the night when she was approached by four unknown men who were on their motorcycles. One of the men apparently knocked on her car window. Of course, if I was alone and some random men came up to me, I would have panicked and fled the scene too! And that’s what the single mother did.

In her panic mode, she tried her best to rush over to the nearest police station. She even beat two red traffic lights! Poor aunty, you must have been so terrified.

“I panicked and sped off as it was 3 am and there was no one else in the area.

“While driving, I noticed them following me on their motorcycles and I decided to go to the Jawi police station for safety,” Ooi said.

Well, upon arriving the police station, two of them still followed her in and that’s when they ‘announced’ themselves as policemen. Why was Ooi running away from policemen? It is highly impossible to recognise a policeman when they are not in their uniforms. Seriously, it’s not like policemen have a particular facial appearance, right?

MUST READ  Meeting Between Johor DAP chief Liew Chin Tong And Former MCA President Tan Sri Chua Soi Lek Has Ignited Speculation

So, because of this, Ooi ended up with two traffic summonses in which despite explaining the whole situation, they insisted that she just paid up the summonses. Oh, they even refused to file a report when Ooi sent in her complaint.

“I told them that I did not know that they were policemen as they had not identified themselves or shown their authority cards.”

Of course, who would be able to simply accept traffic summonses, right? After that, Ooi approached Jawi assemblyman Soon Lip Chee, which then he wrote to state police chief Datuk Wira Chuah Ghee Lye asking him to investigate the incident and to cancel off the summonses as the officers were the ones who did not identify themselves properly which resulted in Ooi speeding in fear.

What a day… I guess it’s safe to say that Ooi was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top