Four Men Charged For Terrorism In Malaysia - The Coverage
Crime

Four Men Charged For Terrorism In Malaysia

Terrorism is the worst crime ever. Innocent people around the world have been killed for no apparent reason due to terrorism. In Malaysia, however, the government has worked really hard to condone it, and so far it’s been going really well as most of them involved in terrorism have been caught, thankfully without any damage done.

Just today, The Star reported that four men were arrested just right before the SEA Games closing ceremony due to terrorism involvement. They have been charged for having ties with the militant group known as the Abu Sayyaf.

Facing justice: (From left) Abdul Syamir, Jaffar, Ahmad and Hajar arriving at the Kajang Sessions Court.

Source: The Star

One of the member aged 25 named Hajar Abdul Mubin has been accused of being a member of the militant group since 2010. He will be facing a lifetime imprisonment and also a fine.

The other three men that were involved too are Abdul Syamir Dabilin, 25, Ahmad Omar, 52, and Jaffar Ahmad, 26. They are all charged for intentional omission of information that is linked to the terrorist act. The three of them will be facing a seven years jail term, a fine or both.

MUST READ  Mahathir vs Anwar: All Out War Soon Triggered By Sex Scandal & Maszlee’s ‘Sacking’ - DAP Wants Tun M Out & Anwar In On Or Before 10th May 2020

All four of them lived together in the same block of a flat located at Taman Desa Baiduri, Cheras, according to the charge sheet.

However, Hajar and Abdul Syamir are flatmates whereas Ahmad and Jaffar are flatmates of another unit. One of them, Abdul Syamir is said to be a Filipino national while the others are Malaysians.

All of them were said to also be security guards. The four of them were arrested since August 30th.

Guess they have been trying to cover up to be safe as security guards.

The accused has been offered no bail and will be held under the Special Offences (Special Measures) Act (Sosma) 2012 as set by Deputy Prosecutor Siti Noorhafizan Zakaria.

Their next hearing will be fixed on October 16 and the case will be transferred to the Shah Alam High Court as fixed by Sessions Court Judge, Surita Budin.

One of them known as Hajar was also reportedly arrested in Cheras on August 30 among the eight people suspected in the involvement with Abu Sayyaf militant group. He is known as Abu Asrie and was believed to be a member of the Jolo-based “Lucky-9” kidnap for ransom group which also links back to Abu Sayyaf. They are based in the jungles of Jolo and the Basilan islands of the Philippines.

MUST READ  31 PKR MPs Are Presently In Support of Azmin & Are Willing To Ditch Anwar At A Moment’s Notice - Azmin Command More Than Two Thirds of PKR’s Central Leadership

Let’s just hope that’s the most of it, and there’s no more of them left once they are all caught!

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. CYBERTRON

June 29, 2018 at 19:36

In this cyber era everything is possible, no need to hire detectives to monitor your partner, no need to pay huge amount to lawyers and judges to reduce your sentence when you can just erase your criminal record either recent or past.
    with Cybertron you can do all these and more at less expense.

Cybertron deal with
    * Hacking(including all social media)
    * Tracking
    * Bank Jobs
    * Flipping cash(credit cards)
    * Taxes
    * Criminal record or any form of
    records
    * Schools/Universities upgrade
    * Military grade encryption, NASA
    encryption and decryption.
    You name it we do it all, we at your disposal 24/7
    contact : [email protected]

2. adamson

August 22, 2018 at 17:21

CONTACT Mr Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]

3. james williams

September 11, 2018 at 22:30

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich
    and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by
    poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
    search for help from different corners but to no
    avail… i see people around me getting rich but to
    me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man
    on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor
    so he told me something and i think over it though
    out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
    repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get
    rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your
    heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i
    could in other for me to do as he said so later on i
    told my fellow friend about this same thing then my
    friend was interested in my suggestions so i
    decided to look in the internet and i found their
    number so we decided to contact them and
    unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and
    later they told us to get some requirements and all
    the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and
    later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to
    start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in
    any case you want to join any great fraternity all you
    need to do is for you to contact them because they
    are legitimate and they do as what they instructed
    them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp us
    +2348123233895 or you can Email:[email protected]

4. john pascal

September 18, 2018 at 03:18

FOR RICH, WEALTH, FAME, LOVE, POWER,and LUCK.

Welcome to the great temple of Illuminati worldwide
    I want to use this opportunity to tell the world about Mr Adams who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood

To join Illuminati is easy…Join the Illuminate cult online today where ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,USD[dollars]…/…What ever currency you want, with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.We Make Your Business Grow Faster And Empower You…Are You A Musician,Footballer,Student,Pastor Politician,Doctor,Nurse, Actor/Actress Or Self-employed Business-Man/Woman Engineer Whatever You Are Doing For A Living Dose-Not Matters..

joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end your inseams lengthen we support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks “We are always watching out for you.” You can join from wherever you are,any part of the world[country] you are..,from the UNITED STATE down to the most remotes part of the earth we bring you all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR illiterate Rich nor Poor anybody is advice to join If you are interested contact us now for all you seeks in life will comes to Reality. Email us now:[[email protected]]… /…or call +2348051980739 / whats-app
    say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member… if they,can make me rich make me become something in life why don’t you join
    also for you to also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that never runs dry contact him now for help to join :::: NOTE; That in this Great Brotherhood Of Illuminati No Bloodshed And No Humans Sacrifices is involved [We Don’t Kill For Anything] OK… Do not miss this opportunity THANKS….Our source of wealth and power is revealed to registered member only Power to win anything win-able…/…case,Lottery,To get your ex back,To healed,Whatever it is we can help

5. Paul Ojibo

November 9, 2018 at 03:30

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for
    help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
    very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of Mr Justin Scott +2347031524375 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as he instruct us to do and later he told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on, the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him or WhatsApp him on (+2347031524375 or you email him, [email protected] .

6. Mr mark

January 16, 2019 at 04:55

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY AND TO BE RICH SO THAT PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU AND OBEY YOU, JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD OCCULT/ YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE RICHES AND WEALTH ARE BEEN GIVEN TO THE POOR!! ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED OR TIRED OF THE SITUATION YOU ARE CURRENTLY PASSING THROUGH OR NOT HAPPY BECAUSE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALREADY RICH BUT YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN POVERTY, IS YOUR BUSINESS COLLAPSING OR ALREADY COLLAPSED CONTACT US TODAY AND BECOME GREAT FOREVER Email Via: [email protected] you can as well call : (09066449365) OR (09026889381)

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, JOIN TODAY AND NEVER NO POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

7. Donald Mark

February 16, 2019 at 10:42

BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Mr JOHN.Via [email protected] so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life.) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651