1. Dr Mahathir Mohamad has long planted his men in Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi’s and Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s camps to trigger the defection of 54 UMNO and PKR MPs.
2. According to plans, these MPs were supposed to join others from PPBM, Amanah, Warisan, Sabah and Sarawak by the 31st of October 2018 to form a brand new coalition by November or December this year.
3. The new coalition was supposed to be named Barisan Baru Nasional (BBN), or something to that effect, and was expected to include over 30 MPs from the DAP.
4. Upon establishment, BBN would have boasted a two thirds majority in Parliament with MPs numbering some 149 persons or more.
5. Mahathir needs the numbers for a very specific reason which is beyond the scope of this article.
6. Notwithstanding the reason, the new coalition would then have requested the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to appoint a new Prime Minister in the nearest time possible.
7. Mahathir would subsequently have resigned as premier and suggested that Dato’ Seri Azmin Ali be made his successor.
8. Once Azmin is sworn in, he would have formed government and appointed Mahathir to the Council of Eminent Persons (CEP).
9. Azmin would then have turned Dato’ Seri Mukhriz Mahathir into his deputy and triggered the 15th general election by or before May 2020.
10. But it is now uncertain if any of this will ever happen.
PKR President Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim claimed that Pas is lying, in relation to allegations that Pakatan Harapan (PH) component parties had betrayed Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu).
TTF: PAS is not lying.
One of those plotting against Mahathir is none other than Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim, PKR chief and PM wannabe.
Anwar has devised this wonderful plan to trigger a motion of no confidence against the Prime Minister.
As usual, he has been in discussions with several opposition leaders, assuring each one of them that he has what it takes to form government, i.e., the numbers.
He’s been in talks with Najib and Zahid Hamidi separately and has assured the duo and others in UMNO that Hadi and the DAP are willing to hop on to his team.
But much of what he’s been saying is built on empty promises and hopes.
The fact is, the Prime Minister commands the support of 125 MPs and has resolved to throw Anwar back in prison very, very soon.
Mahathir has six sets of documents and several footages proving that the PKR chief did have sex against the order of nature with a couple of toy-boys on multiple occasions.
On the 20th of September 2018, I wrote:
24. And that brings us to the third bullet, which, as many of you may already have guessed, has to do with homosexual acts “against the order of nature” that Anwar is said to have committed.
25. Based on evidence I myself sighted, Anwar committed these acts in Jakarta with several “toy boys” during a trip he made to the Indonesian state.
26. He is also said to be involved in four other sodomy related acts that have yet to be made public.
27. Mahathir seems to be in possession of material evidence related to two of those acts.
28. I am told, he plans to make public those acts the way he did in 1998 by telling Malaysians that he gave Anwar a second chance “but the man doesn’t seem to want to change.”
29. Anwar faces definite jail time on one count alone relating to “carnal intercourse against the order of nature” that he committed on home ground.
30. Another count relates to a 40 year old man who met me personally in Melaka last week.
31. This man allowed me to sight audiovisual evidence showing clearly that Anwar was involved in “carnal intercourse against the order of nature” with him.
32. The man in question is willing to testify at any material time in the spirit of truth and justice.
33. It is not clear at this point if Mahathir is in possession of evidence related to this man.
He said such a claim showed that the Islamic party is desperate for the support from Bersatu and Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
“This allegation is merely a narrative from Pas to shift the attention from the probe into the RM90 million funds (from 1Malaysia Development Berhad).
“What capital is there for Pas? For Pas it would be compulsory to lie and that it is all right for Pas to lie. It is for this reason that we do not know whether Pas is telling the truth or lying.
TTF: This is yet another lie.
On the 7th of February 2019, I lodged a report with the MACC seeking an investigation into claims by Clare
Rewcastle Brown that Ambiga Sreenevasan was the person who told her of the RM90 million payment.
The claim was contained in a Defence and Counterclaim statement Clare filed with the High Court of Justice in London on the 11th of October 2017.
I told the MACC that Ambiga was key to solving the RM90 million mystery as an answer from the Bersih lady would go a long way in establishing the truth.
Anwar knows this.
The only reason he’s ignoring it is because he himself conspired with Ambiga and Tommy Thomas to expose confidential banking secrets that Tommy leaked from Bank Islam with the help of a banking official.
Basically, he is complicit with Ambiga and Tommy in committing serious crimes and cannot afford to cross swords with them.
He knows that the MACC report I lodged against Ambiga automatically shifted the spotlight away from PAS, meaning, the onus was no longer on the Islamic party to prove anything but Ambiga to verify if indeed she was the one who told Clare that Najib paid PAS RM90 million.
The report also sought evidence from the former Bersih chairperson with regards to the RM90 million claim
So the idea that PAS concocted stories just to shift conversations away from the RM90 million issue makes no sense whatsoever.
Not only was it stupid for Anwar to have opened his mouth, the intensity with which he attacked PAS goes a long way to show that the so-called support he claimed to command from PAS may be non existent.
It has also raised suspicion that he is planning to trigger a motion of no confidence against Mahathir in a bid to turn Wan Azizah into the interim Prime Minister.
Source : Third Force
Source : Third Force