The Prince Of Johor Shares His Thoughts About The "Muslim Only" Laundry - The Coverage
Malaysia

The Prince Of Johor Shares His Thoughts About The “Muslim Only” Laundry

So we’ve all heard about the “Muslim Only”laundry that was currently the hottest topic of the internet since yesterday. Many are surprised by this, and you’re not the only ones.

The Johor Prince, expressed his disbelief at the laundry store and claimed that it is an éxtreme’ move for them to bar non-Muslims from using their machines.

He said in an Instagram post accompanied with the news report of the laundry that had created a huge hype over the internet recently. Tunku Idris Sultan Ibrahim was surprised by the discrimination himself.

He wrote in his post,

“Is this for real? This is too extreme. I’m appalled. I’m not as worried for the owner of the shop than I am for the people that actually praised it. A scary sign to where we are heading.”

Source: Instagram

Following the post, he garnered up to 5,000 likes.

He also shared another quote on his Instagram that said,

MUST READ  Breaking News : Rosmah Mansor To Face 20 Charges In Court Soon - Spent RM1 Million On Supplements That Could Enhance Growth Hormones & Sex Drive By Up To 600%

“The Quran says speak good to people – it doesn’t say speak only to Muslims”

Source: Instagram

Many netizens praised him for his thoughts regarding the issue. He also added,

“Islam has taught me about tolerance and respecting people of other faith. Not about supremacy over others.”

Meanwhile, there are other religious authorities that disagreed whether this was a discrimination.

News reports also reported that Johor Islamic Council adviser Nooh Gadut, had said that Muslims and non-Muslims should ensure that their laundry are not mixed together with “najis mughallazah”, or faeces of pigs and dogs.

However, as for Perlis mufti, Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin he said that such ‘narrow-mindedness’could lead to extremism and it will be impossible for Malaysia to be a multi-racial society.

As for the owner of the laundry, he said that he was only doing his duty as a Muslim.

Are you in support of this? What do you think?

Source: Free Malaysia Today / The Malaysian Insight
12 Comments

12 Comments

1. Nobody

September 26, 2017 at 15:03

The owner should make it free of charge for muslims to use his machines instead.
    Lol non-muslims will not be offended with such a naive or idiotic act, in the name of religion.
    The owner and pathetic, along with those fanatics who supported are even miserable.

2. Anonymous

September 26, 2017 at 23:56

Malaysia will never be a first world country due to this kind of thinking.

3. harry smith

May 12, 2018 at 01:48

Good news! Are u a busines…s man? Business woman? Politicians? Students?etc and u want to become big powerful and famous in the world join us today the great illuminati society to become one of our official member today you can contact our agent on whatsapp +2348070899234
    …Email: [email protected]

4. CYBERTRON

June 29, 2018 at 19:32

In this cyber era everything is possible, no need to hire detectives to monitor your partner, no need to pay huge amount to lawyers and judges to reduce your sentence when you can just erase your criminal record either recent or past.
    with Cybertron you can do all these and more at less expense.

Cybertron deal with
    * Hacking(including all social media)
    * Tracking
    * Bank Jobs
    * Flipping cash(credit cards)
    * Taxes
    * Criminal record or any form of
    records
    * Schools/Universities upgrade
    * Military grade encryption, NASA
    encryption and decryption.
    You name it we do it all, we at your disposal 24/7
    contact : [email protected]

5. james williams

September 11, 2018 at 22:29

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich
    and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by
    poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
    search for help from different corners but to no
    avail… i see people around me getting rich but to
    me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man
    on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor
    so he told me something and i think over it though
    out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
    repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get
    rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your
    heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i
    could in other for me to do as he said so later on i
    told my fellow friend about this same thing then my
    friend was interested in my suggestions so i
    decided to look in the internet and i found their
    number so we decided to contact them and
    unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and
    later they told us to get some requirements and all
    the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and
    later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to
    start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in
    any case you want to join any great fraternity all you
    need to do is for you to contact them because they
    are legitimate and they do as what they instructed
    them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp us
    +2348123233895 or you can Email:[email protected]

6. donald james

September 18, 2018 at 04:47

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is James Williams I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him on whatsapp +2348123233895 or you can Email
    [email protected]

7. neme amber

September 23, 2018 at 18:23

good day to all views,been poor is a disease which i have been living with my family, i am Neme Amber called by name,i am from new york city at USA ,i was once poor till i meet agent smith the superrior lord of illuminati,which help me belong to the fraternity cult that change my life to good,i taught joining will cast human been blood and alot from me,not knowing that it will not required human sacrifice,well to cut it short,i am a member living good life,even the law of USA cant control my lifestyle now
    to join us Call/WhatsApp us at +1(706)804-2665 or E-mail: [email protected]

welcome to the light

8. Abiola Cheddah

October 31, 2018 at 06:02

Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief. be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own first you will have to complete the above form by providing your facebook password and your photo for further verification of who you are before we cn proceed with your oath contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info([email protected]) whats-app no: +233245402167 (HOTLINE) Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become. Have courage to pursue your own path. The sheep are safe in their cages but the lions run free in the wilderness. The greatest among us are most different from the rest. ??EL LEL BALEIL XION??

9. Paul Ojibo

November 9, 2018 at 03:36

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for
    help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
    very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of Mr Justin Scott +2347031524375 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as he instruct us to do and later he told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on, the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him or WhatsApp him on (+2347031524375 or you email him, [email protected] .

10. DAN JERRY

November 13, 2018 at 14:48

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: [email protected]..

11. Mr mark

January 16, 2019 at 04:52

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY AND TO BE RICH SO THAT PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU AND OBEY YOU, JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD OCCULT/ YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD WHERE RICHES AND WEALTH ARE BEEN GIVEN TO THE POOR!! ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED OR TIRED OF THE SITUATION YOU ARE CURRENTLY PASSING THROUGH OR NOT HAPPY BECAUSE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALREADY RICH BUT YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN POVERTY, IS YOUR BUSINESS COLLAPSING OR ALREADY COLLAPSED CONTACT US TODAY AND BECOME GREAT FOREVER Email Via: [email protected] you can as well call : (09066449365) OR (09026889381)

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, JOIN TODAY AND NEVER NO POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

12. illuminati Head

January 17, 2019 at 07:09

Embrace the light. Money, powers, fame, Am from the united states,you know you have past through pain. suffering. and people see you as Noting this is your chance.i have been Order to bring as much member to get initiated. NOTE: NO blood shared all you need to do is to reach us and you get all the information needed Asap

Do not hesitate to contact us.
    Phone number call: +2349068579934 or
    Whats app: +2349068579934
    Email : [email protected]

Anticipate your Hit back Chose your faith today I really would want the best life from you and to boost up your family name do that they won’t ever forget you and it will be my pleasure to see you as a Godson and my most happiest moment will see you fulfilling your dream 💯💪🙏.666

Best Regards