Rude Woman 'Chup' Parking Spot By Standing Over It In Mid Valley - The Coverage
Entertainment

Rude Woman ‘Chup’ Parking Spot By Standing Over It In Mid Valley

Come on lah people, you should know better than to ‘chup’ parking spots!

Last Friday, August 17, a mobile footage was uploaded on Facebook showing a woman trying to block a parking spot for her friends in Mid Valley by standing over it and preventing a driver of another car from parking.

Source: FB

According to the Facebook post, the uploader claims that while he was there first and was waiting to park his car, the woman in the video walked up and stood over the parking spot to ‘reserve’ it for her friends.

Source: FB

The woman wh0 is clearly at fault as there is no such thing as a human parking rule when it comes to car parks. She firmly plants herself in the middle of the lot and says the man who is filming her has ‘no manners’.

The man then replied by saying,

“No manners? Then what about you? You stand over here. You’re not a car. You’re a person.”

The woman went on to call him stupid for not knowing how to speak in Mandarin as he was Chinese, but what has that got to do with parking?

“This is not a human park, it is a car park.”

The man filming the video can be heard repeatedly saying while the woman continues to stand there, attempts to shield her face with her mobile from his phone as she stubbornly refuses to move from the parking space.

MUST READ  UMNO Is Breaking Into Pieces : Hishammuddin & Mohamad Hasan Leading UMNO Pro Tun M ( PPBM ) Group & Nazri Leading The Pro Anwar ( PKR ) Group

Source: FB

The woman eventually walks away and gets into her friend’s car. However, not before she once again throws insults at him in Mandarin.

You can even see one of her friends and their car in the side view mirror!

Source: FB

Several netizens pointed out in the comments how standing in parking spaces is a crime under the Road Transport Act.

Kudos to the man for remaining calm throughout the entire exchange and for standing up for his right to park his car. Not forgetting to state in the second half of his post that the woman’s personal life should not be dragged through the mud just because of her attitude toward their parking incident.

Source: FB

Let’s be civilized Malaysians and not use humans to ‘save a parking spot’.

Watch the videos below, and let us know your thoughts on this matter.

(Source: Says)

MUST READ  Pakatan Harapan Ministry Promoting Sex Education Through YouTube - “Children Aged 2 to 4 Need to Be Taught What is Safe Touch’ & Bad Touch”
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. BJ

August 21, 2018 at 21:46

She should be clamped by security or car park mgmt

2. Fadzil

August 21, 2018 at 21:53

Most probably she’s from the jungle Or an alien.
    One thing for sure is that her parents failed to teach her ‘social etiquettes’.
    My utmost respect for the brother’s calmness and patience

3. mike

August 21, 2018 at 23:46

She is a woman with bad character, no one can change behaviour. Aman

4. Tmr soon

August 22, 2018 at 07:19

Obviously this woman doesn’t know she is a human with dignity and soul, but regard herself as only thing and tool. Somehow she still has that last bit of shame thus trying to hide her humanless face?

5. Koh Guanlim

August 22, 2018 at 09:19

I don’t think the driver is correct too. Although the girl already “chup”the parking lot.The driver was he is good manner ?

6. De Vegas Amoi

August 22, 2018 at 10:35

full time KTV girl .. typical BU HUI CHANG

7. Eddie Low

August 22, 2018 at 10:36

This what is know as mainland Chinese mentality….👎

8. Robertus Casanova

August 22, 2018 at 16:16

I WAS CURED OF HIV/AIDS WITH THE USE OF NATURAL HERBS ..HELLO.. HIV/AIDS CURE FOUND IN HERBAL MEDICINE
    I decided to share this amazing testimony of my life, on this forum because i knew of so many people who will still be having the same issues, which you are finding so difficult to solve.
    I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 6 years now.until i meet a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Mr Robert about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease HIV-AID,so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him, so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me as soon as possible,and told me that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed .He sent me his herbal medicine through courier delivery service.fact only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest man on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now.He told me vividly that he can also cure the following Diseases
    Genital Herpes. Diabetes..EpilepsY.. Cancer. HPV..ALS ..Hepatitis ………
    CONTACT THIS GREAT DOCTOR VIA THIS MEANS NOW FOR YOUR CURE
    Email :[email protected]
    WhatsApp. +2349032582239

9. amanda roy

August 24, 2018 at 20:20

i want to use this medium to let every one know that HIV/AIDS has cure and that Dr Omolowa is the solution. am Amanda roy from california i was tested HIV/AIDS positive in july the year 2011, then ealy this month i read aticle about Dr Omolowa having Hiv cure,i decided to look for him and lastly i was able to contact him through his email and phone number he told me everything that he needed and i play along too and he now then told me that he has prepared some local medicine that i need to drink it and he send it to me i actually did as he directed, the later that night i was unable to sleep i urinate and toilet almost all the night i called him later that night to tell him how am feeling he told me that everything will be fine,few days later he called me and advice me that i should go to hospital to checked my status i actually did and i was now tested NEGATIVE i told everybody right there at the hospital and i called him and thank him for his good work he told me to tell you out there if you knew you have this disease that you should contact him through his email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +2349039377739. God Bless you