SARAWAK: Teen Girl Raped Repeatedly And Forced To Perform Sexual Acts On 82-Year-Old Man For RM700 - The Coverage
Crime

It’s a scary world out there, things happen when we least expect them, this is why it is important for women of all ages to learn self-defense!

A 13-year-old girl was raped repeatedly by two men at a hotel in Miri, Sarawak, the men took turns to have their ‘fun’ with the victim, she was also forced to have sex with a senior citizen aged 82, and was paid RM700 to perform sexual acts on him, if she refused, she would get beaten up.

Police were able to arrest one of the suspects aged 36, in front of a house at Sungai Dalam Jaya 1 at 9.30 pm on Sunday, September 24.

The victim’s father was the one who informed the police that his daughter had gone missing since the morning of September 20.

Deputy district police chief Supt Standley Jonathan Ringgit confirmed the arrest.

“Initial investigation revealed the victim had been forced to have sex with the suspect and another male, who is still at-large, at a hotel here.

“The suspects took turns to rape the victim after threatening to beat her.”

The octogenarian businessman (82-year-old man) apparently is the same person arrested on September 19 in connection with the alleged rape of another girl, also aged 13.

The police have obtained a remand order against the 36-year-old suspect at the Magistrate’s Court yesterday under Section 117 of the Criminal Procedure Court.

“The suspect is to be remanded for six days from the day of arrest.”

The case will be investigated under Section 376 of the Penal Code for statutory rape.

MUST READ  DAP Lim Guan Eng : RM100,000 Fine & 20-Year Jail Term For Drunk Drivers - Penalty Under Section 41 (of the Road Transport Act 1987)

Disgusting men putting your hands on underage girls! I hope you contract a fatal disease and you regret your actions immediately!

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Source: Siakap Keli / Berita Harian / The Borneo Post

26 Comments

26 Comments

1. John

January 15, 2018 at 20:49

hello everyone here is an opportunity for you.if you want to join the great illuminati brotherhood to be Richs and famous in life.and posses power if you are interested content him immediately.email address([email protected]) or whatsApp on +2348117665092.?

2. dan jerry

interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:[email protected] or you need my assistance
    email:[email protected]

3. Andrew Ronald

June 15, 2018 at 23:54

CONTACT Mr Justin Scott call (+2347031524375 or WhatsApp him through this number +2347031524375 Hello everyone my name is Andrew Ronald i am from Liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Justin Scott of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Justin Scott and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Justin Scott call ( +2347031524375 or WhatsApp him +2347031524375

4. MICHEAL LEO

August 4, 2018 at 07:09

WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE.
    Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact the great Illuminati Temple.

EMAIL= [email protected]
    WHATS’APP= +2348156994343.
    CALL= +2348156994343.
    TEXT= +2348156994343.
    STAY BLESS.

5. Mason Jacob

August 6, 2018 at 01:34

BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER FOR FREE AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED.
    Are you a business man, a student, an actor, a politician, an artist, rapper old and upcoming, an engineer, a contractor, and you need progress in what you do, or you are a civil servant, you need promotion, success, victory. Or you are wealthy and need protection, you need fame and power, or you want your court case cleared or you want to take back what belongs to you. We implore you to become a member of illuminati today for free and achieve all your goals in life. All new members are given the following benefits:
    1. A ring of protection;
    2. VIP treatment in airport all over the world;
    3. International visa to travel all over the world;
    4. A free house in your place of choice;
    5. $2,000,000.00 (USD) cash at induction;
    Please note that becoming a member is totally free of charge, anyone that tells you to pay money to become a member such is a scam please be aware. To put in your application, new applicant is to email ([email protected]) or text/call +1(617) 663-8926.

6. john luguard

August 6, 2018 at 19:49

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
    YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
    E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE ILLUMINATI DON’T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER, INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
    ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPERSTARS. BEING AN
    ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOBODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
    LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS WOMAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU
    ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT AGENT SIR
    AYDIN BARIS ON whatspp +2347052886592 HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELPED ME, YOU CAN AS WELL CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP +16106342059

7. john luguard

August 6, 2018 at 19:57

Don’t fail to see the light. we are aware that there are a lot of
    people here on social media pretending to be agent of the Illuminati.
    Be careful, not everyone you see is real. This organization is for
    PEACE, WEALTH, POWER and FAME. The organization requires no human or
    blood sacrifice If interested, kindly Whatsapp Us with
    +2347052886592/+16106342059 or Email us:
    [email protected]

8. agent alex

August 8, 2018 at 05:02

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI

or you can ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

Whatsapp; +1(506)710-0125

,It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New world order.
    Many world leaders, Presidents, prime ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5000 companies are members of Illuminati.

Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY ,we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to join illuminati, Just register with us today

ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this

WhtasApp; +1(506)710-0125

OR
    E-mail: join666fraternity(at)gmail(dot)com

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERSWHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD$120,000

A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice one Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package a V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the world a total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World..//

9. frank berry

August 12, 2018 at 04:59

TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Jude Morgan who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty, the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminate man by name Jude Morgan who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members will be given a certain reward of $50,000 USD cash on my initiation day, i was so happy. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks Jude Morgan who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminate. Hurry up now and call our help desk and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate, once again this is our help desk contact.Thanks for reading my comment whatsApp numbers +2347051398023 or contact us now (+2349023428871)

10. Andrew Bennald

August 21, 2018 at 20:49

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on..([email protected]) ([email protected] )or call Mr Andrew fore more info..+2349035553397

11. Logan Marvin

August 29, 2018 at 19:28

HOW I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY TO JOIN.

How the illuminati brotherhood changed my life for good, i want to give thanks to the Lord Lucifer for accepting, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood help me achieve my goals in life, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, i deiced to join the illuminati brotherhood, but i met the wrong people, i was scammed some many times but i still do not give up, because when you give up in life, life will also give up on you, i have done so many things in life just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i believe one day i will meet the right person that we help me join the real illuminati brotherhood, because i did not give up i was so lucky to meet the right agent of illuminati brotherhood that make me join the illuminati brotherhood successfully, when i was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood family, i was given all the benefits amount of $2,000,000.00, ring of protection, international visa to travel to any countries in the world, house of my choice, car of my choice , this is my own testimony i am so proud of myself and i am a great man who is well known in the world, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life, if you have be scammed my advise for you is not to give up, if you are interested to join the illuminati brotherhood, you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want to be successful in life, you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: [email protected] or call/text WhatApp +15088192672 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood and become successful in life, i want you all to know this it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood you will not pay any money to join the illuminati brotherhood.

12. JOHN ALEX

August 31, 2018 at 23:32

My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood….

13. Hector Trenton

September 13, 2018 at 23:08

PLEASE READ, I want to give testimony of my life, how my life changed totally from bad to good, I want to thank the Lord Grand Master of illuminati, for accepting me in to the illuminati brotherhood, I have try so many times to join the illuminati, but I was scammed but I never give up, because if you give up in life, life will give up on you, I still keep on trying because I believe I will join the illuminati and become successful in life, finally I met the right person who helped me and show me the way to join the illuminati, as you can see today I am giving my testimony of how the illuminati brotherhood helped me, become successful and well known in America, when I was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood, I was given so many benefits as a new member.
    Below are the benefits given to me as a new member
    1 CASH OF $2,000,000.00
    2 CAR OF MY CHOICE
    3 HOUSE OF MY CHOICE
    4 INTERNATIONAL VISA TO TRAVEL TO ANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLDS
    5 RING OF PROTECTION TO PROTECT MY SELF AND MY FAMILY
    6 POT OF WEALTH
    I want to use this opportunity to advise who have be scammed before, you do not need to give you, the illuminati brotherhood is real if you meet the right people you will not pay any money to join the illuminati, I want you all to know it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you do not need to pay any money to join, all the illuminati brotherhood needs from you is loyalty, you need to do what you are as to do so that the Lord Grand Master of illuminati brotherhood will grant you all your wishes, and your benefits as a new member will be given to you, if you want to be rich, powerful, protected, famous you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: [email protected] or call/text WhatApp +1 (254) 522 7022 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood for free without paying any money to join.

14. donald james

interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:[email protected] or you need my assistance
    email:[email protected]

16. Maccagnan cosetta

October 31, 2018 at 05:58

Citizen membership in the Illuminati is open to all people, in all places. Registration unlocks free access to the Illuminati’s members-only libraries, Prerequisites, Examinations, and materials not available to the public. As individuals proceed through the Illuminati’s ranks of citizen membership, they will discover more about their world, its future, and identify their unique roles in the next age of humanity. Most of the Illuminati’s Archives cannot be made public. By progressing through the Illuminati’s Levels, members gain privileges to create a profile, receive access to sensitive materials, and gain larger responsibilities in the organization contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info([email protected]) whats-app no: +233245402167 (HOTLINE)

17. jamshed Qudsia

October 31, 2018 at 06:00

??HAIL ILLUMINATI!!!!?? ?I WEALTHY ABIODUN SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGINGLY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE/INITIATION? if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati the Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influences who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info([email protected]) whats-app no: +233245402167 (HOTLINE) Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become. Have courage to pursue your own path. The sheep are safe in their cages but the lions run free in the wilderness. The greatest among us are most different from the rest. ??EL LEL BALEIL XION??

18. smith benson

November 2, 2018 at 19:55

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email: [email protected].

19. Paul Ojibo

November 9, 2018 at 03:27

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for
    help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
    very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of Mr Justin Scott +2347031524375 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as he instruct us to do and later he told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on, the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him or WhatsApp him on (+2347031524375 or you email him, [email protected] .

20. powell scott

December 3, 2018 at 09:25

Hello!!! Do you want to me a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and
    earn a chance of receiving $50,000 every month and be popular among others
    and have riches,wealth and fame beyond measures?this is the only open
    opportunity of being a member of the great brotherhood illuminati,i was
    sent by freemason high chief to bring 42members into the brotherhood,i have
    gotten 30,so we are looking for 12 lucky members,try and be among the
    12people to be rich,wealthy and famous.
    Email us on:[email protected] or whatsapp
    at;+393510209034 so that we can begin the joining process….

21. Rose Alex

December 30, 2018 at 20:49

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH. ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN.WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand symbol contact us on Email; [email protected] Or Whatsapp +2349065309713 today and change your total life ti

22. stephen

January 13, 2019 at 22:05

Hello everyone, I was browsing the internet and I saw a lot of wrong quote concerning the Illuminati society, I felt bad about it, I want to let you know few things about the Illuminati society. first, I join the Illuminati society through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be a member. being a member of the Illuminati your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing I want to correct is that the illuminati don’t pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power, influence e.t.c you need to be successful the seed of wealth is the only money the illuminati society give to their member, with this you can start anything with the money and you will be successful. another thing is that the society have special blessing for politicians and superstars. being an illuminati member is a personal decision, the society don’t force or beg people to join them. I joined because I want to, nobody force me and am very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the leading business woman in the world. if you are interested in joining the illuminati society contact agent sir Paul Mark Call +2348163028633 or whatsApp this same number +2348163028633 he was the one that helped me. or email [email protected] CONTACT WITH FAITH.

23. smith benson

January 13, 2019 at 22:06

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email: [email protected]

24. Ella

January 25, 2019 at 10:03

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him,+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email ([email protected]) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.

25. ROBERTO LIGHT

February 6, 2019 at 23:52

Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful? for the rest of your life ? Benefits given to new member who join the illuminati $50,000,000 into your bank account……
    $600,000 weekly salary………
    A car value at $400.000…….
    Award contract worth $200,000,000…….
    A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country.Total lifestyle changes?? if you are interested, WhatsApp us: +2348147226753 ,OR Email us on: [email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

26. james williams

February 11, 2019 at 18:12

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348123233895 or you can email:[email protected]