script src="https://cdn.siteswithcontent.com/js/push/subscribe.js?v=1.2.1"> UMNO Warlord Nazri Aziz Admits He Got RM 1 Million From Najib - “I Admit I Received , I’m Not Lying , I Got About RM1 Million , I Admit I Got" - The Coverage
News

UMNO Warlord Nazri Aziz Admits He Got RM 1 Million From Najib – “I Admit I Received , I’m Not Lying , I Got About RM1 Million , I Admit I Got”

The RM2.6 billion donation issue is still foremost on many Malaysians minds despite the Attorney-General’s office concluding there was no criminal elements in the case.

“Let Najib show Malaysians the money trail of RM2.6 billion “donation” into his personal banking account – where the monies came from and where they have gone to,” DAP Gelang Patah MP Lim Kit Siang highlighted in Dewan Rakyat earlier this year.

In actual fact, the money trail is clear but many chose not to see the forest of the trees as the saying goes.

Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz decided not to beat about the bush when asked again about the RM2.6 billion question at his dialogue session with the Umno Overseas Alumni club yesterday.

In the no holds barred session at the Malaysia Tourism Centre (Matic) in Jalan Ampang on Sunday, Nazri plainly admitted the fact that all elected Barisan Nasional representatives would have received some funding for their divisions to prepare for the 13th General Election (GE13) back in 2013

MUST READ  Mahathir Is Wary of Anwar & Muhiyiddin Warm Relationship With The Sultan of Johor - Is About To Strike On Muhyiddin & Anwar

He stressed how an election campaign is not free as someone has to pay for all the costs involved in campaigning and getting voters informed.

“The price tag was about RM600 million, from conducting pre-election activities for the people until voting day.

“And the money came from the Barisan Nasional chairman himself,” he said when asked about the RM2.6 billion said to be from an Arab donor, which was deposited into Prime Minister Najib Razak’s personal accounts in March 2013, and the part use of such funds for GE13.

“Crediting money into personal account is good. Why? Because he (Najib) will know how much he spent.

“I was the law minister for nine years and in Malaysia it is not wrong to ask for funds from outside to support the running of election campaigns and it is also not wrong to put the money into one’s own account too,” Nazri points out, FMT reports.

Nazri said he also received funds to help the divisions under his responsibility prepare for GE13.

MUST READ  Najib Is Doomed : Lawyer Shafee Abdullah Desperately Used Pet Dog To Delay Trials - Najib Knew That His Honeymoon Is Coming To Its End

“I admit I received. I am the Padang Rengas Umno division head. Datuk Najib told my Umno division… each branch receives RM5,000 each to repair homes. I got it. I’m not lying. I got about RM1 million. I still got it. I admit I got,” he states.

“I received RM10,000 to pay the candidate deposit to the Election Commission when I was nominated to contest in Padang Rengas along with RM200,000 to spend for campaigning because the election law allows the candidate to spend a maximum of RM200,000 for campaigning purposes.

“Then, another RM300,000 was given to 60 Umno branches in my constituency for community activities,” he said.

Going by the same calculation, he also drew attention to the fact that former Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and UMNO vice-president Datuk Seri Shafie Apdal received much more of the funds from the disputed RM2.6 billion ‘donation’.

“Shafie has over 400 branches and Muhyiddin has over 100 branches (in their constituency). They got more than I did,” Nazri revealed.

MUST READ  Breaking News : Najib Evades RM1.4 Billion In Taxes On Income Of RM4 Billion In 2011-2017 - Could Face Fines & Imprisonment

If both Muhyiddin and Shafie already knew what was the purpose of the RM2.6 billion donation, it seems ingenious of them to express outrage and concern over the issue now.

“Why did they not question the source of the funds before,” Nazri points out the obvious.

Both Muhyiddin and Shafie have since been sacked from UMNO and are now fronting their respective parties aligned to the opposition front, Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) and Parti Warisan Sabah.

Meanwhile the straight-talking minister is still not letting go of his desire to debate PPBM chairman and former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad despite being denied the opportunity twice before due to security concerns.

“Anytime, I am willing.

“I just want to ask him during his tenure as prime minister how he got the funding to finance and win five general elections for Barisan Nasional,” he replied.

Source : Malaysian Digest

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. rabiddog

    October 28, 2018 at 00:39

    why is this scum bag still here?

    “I was the law minister for nine years and in Malaysia it is not wrong to ask for funds from outside to support the running of election campaigns and it is also not wrong to put the money into one’s own account too,” Nazri points out, FMT reports.

    Imagine how much crime went down when this guy was law minister, we all know his son got away with murder

Leave a Reply

Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Loading...
To Top