horror

10cm Live Tapeworm Extracted From Man's Brain After Causing Him Epilepsy – You Might Want To Be Careful The Next Time You Eat Grilled Food

‘springy, white all over, and could swim’. Source: SCMP According to SCMP, Liu has a ‘love of grilled food’ and that he ate it regularly, doctors believe that the grilled food that was contaminated or undercooked was the likely cause of the tapeworm. Prior to this, Liu had been in generally good health until recent months, when the epileptic seizures began. Apparently, cases of tapeworm infections are relatively common in China. In May, Stanford researchers found that schoolchildren in China had ‘high level of a potentially fatal tapeworm infection’. An X-ray showing a shadow on Liu’s brain. The red circle is the position of the tapeworm. | Source: SCMP Shanghai Neuromedical Centre president Guo Hui told SCMP that such cases were often found in areas where water supply was unhealthy or people were used to eating uncooked or half-cooked meat and seafood. Tapeworms and its eggs need to killed with proper cooking methods, or else it travels through the bloodstream to the body’s organs. The brain is the most commonly infected area, as it ‘receives nearly a quarter of the human body’s blood supply’. Source: SCMP We pray for Liu’s speedy recovery and that he would be careful the next time he eats grilled food!  Be careful guys! (Source: Says / SCMP)

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 + 9 =

Most Popular

To Top